The Application Process
Hello and welcome to our celebration of all things handmade! If you are interested in vending at The Makers Festival on September 17th, 2016, we urge you to read the following guidelines and instructions prior to applying.
The Makers Festival is a juried event. This means that every applicant, regardless of previous involvement, will need to submit an "Application to Vend" in order for consideration of participation.
Guidelines for applicants:
- Vendors must be handmade, vintage, or representative of a collective of handmade wares.
- If you are requesting to share a vendor spot, ALL prospective participants must fill out an application prior to approval.
- Every application is submitted to the panel of hosts and the creative team for approval.
- Applicants will be notified of acceptance/denial within one week of receipt of application.
- Approval/disapproval of application one year does not guarantee approval/disapproval every year. Applicants are encouraged to apply even if they are not accepted every year. It is important to keep The Makers Festival fresh and evolving from year to year.
Instructions for applicants
1. Be sure to read the "vendor information" page, familiarize yourself with vendor fees and what is provided to you day of.
2. Fill out the "application to vend" (Open Call - November 10). Applications will not be received by the hosts until checkout is complete.
3. Check your email for acceptance/denial of application and if accepted, follow the provided link to pay vendor fees.
4. Your spot is not confirmed until all vendor fees have been paid in full.
We sincerely thank you for your interest in The Makers Festival.