For those Makers who would like to participate, but are too far away, we invite you to apply to vend in the MAKEshift Pop Up Shop! There will be a 20' x 10' tent housing the wares of all kinds of makers far and wide.
Here are the requirements for vendors applying for the Pop Up Shop:
- All prospective pop up vendors must fill out a vendor application. Please indicate "pop up shop vendor" under "vendor type."
- There is a $100 vendor fee and all sales are a 50/50 split between The Makers Festival and vendor.
- Pop Up Shop vendors will need to ship their inventory no later than June 1st.
- The Makers Fest will provide the Makers' Pop Up Shop with two volunteers who will handle setting up, displaying, and sales for the day.
- Any unsold items will be shipped back to the vendor (unless prior arrangements have been made). All shipping costs are the responsibility of the vendor
- Pop Up Shop vendors are open to handmade goods and packaged food only.
If you are interested in vending at the Makers' Pop Up Shop, please fill out an application to vend HERE