The MakeShift Pop Up Shop
The MAKEshift Pop Up Shop is an open air market consisting of a variety of selected handmade vendors selling their goods under one roof! Look for the Manahawkin Lake Gazebo and surrounding MakeShift Tents.
Here are the requirements for vendors applying for the Pop Up Shop:
- All prospective pop up vendors must fill out a vendor application. Please indicate "pop up shop vendor" under "vendor type."
- There is a $100 vendor fee and a 10% consignment fee on all sales. All items are considered on consignment day of. Vendors will receive 90% of the sale of their items.
- The Pop Up Shop will be located on festival grounds in the 20x20 Manahawkin Lake Gazebo and two 10x10 MakeShift tents at the entrance.
- Pop Up Shop vendors will need to provide their inventory to the hosts no later than September 12th.
- The Makers Fest will provide the Makers' Pop Up Shop with staff who will handle setting up, displaying, and sales for the day, therefore vendors are not required to be on the premises during the festival.
- Any unsold items will be given back to the vendor (unless prior arrangements have been made).
- Pop Up Shop vendors are open to handmade goods and packaged food only.
- Once accepted, vendors will receive a consignment agreement and an inventory template that must be returned to the hosts when dropping off prior to the event.
- Drop off time and locations will be announced.