welcome to the 2017 makers festival, we're happy to have you!
*Please read carefully*
1. Please read through the event timeline and familiarize yourself with the times for load in.
2. Consider setting up your tent and other large displays the day before, Friday September 15th. Hosts and staff will be on site during the day from 10-5. There will be no overnight security on park grounds, however Stafford Township Police will be monitoring the area throughout.
2. Find your name on the vendor list and note your booth number, load in time, and check-in location.
3. There will be 2 check-in locations (see vendor list for yours): Lakeside Drive and Route 9. There will be attendants and volunteers at each check-in point to assist you with directions and unloading. Please see maps below. ↓
4. Vendors will not be permitted to drive to their booth locations. Only one vehicle is permitted on festival grounds per vendor. There will be a designated loop for each check-in point in which vendors will be given the choice of pulling their car into the shoulder of Route 9 or driving within the confines of the loop to unload. See photos below ↓.
5. Vendors MUST (we can't stress this enough) MUST unload their cars in a timely manner to allow room for incoming vendors to unload. Vendors must not set up their booths until their cars have been unloaded and moved off Route 9 or festival grounds. The adjacent A. Paul King Park will have a designated vendor parking lot available and is connected to festival grounds via a walking path and footbridge.
6. Any vendor arriving after 9:00 am will not be permitted to drive on festival grounds and any vendor arriving after 9:15 will forfeit their spot and will not be permitted to participate. All vendors must be set up by 9:30 as the festival start time is 10:00. Please keep in mind there are often early guest arrivals who are ready to shop!
7. There will be volunteers on hand to assist with heavy lifting and unloading. Please don't hesitate to ask for help!
Vendors are provided with one 8' table and 2 folding chairs.
Over 150 vendors will be participating in this year's festival and will need to access festival grounds within a 2 hour time period. The hosts and volunteers kindly ask that you arrive on time and follow any directives. We greatly appreciate your cooperation during these crucial morning hours.
The Makers Fest is a plastic/styrofoam-free event. No disposable water or plastic bags will be distributed onsite. There will be reusable water bottles available for purchase in the Alliance for Living Ocean tent and there will be water refilling stations near the Biergarten. We encourage the distribution of tote bags or paper bags for your customers' purchases.
The event runs until 6pm. Please do not break down your booth until 6:15.